The alluring Province of Albay together with Excellence Poultry and Livestock Specialist and Rockdove are cooking something sizzling hot this summer—the 1st Bicol Gamefowl & Pigeon Expo that will be held at Albay Astrodome, Legazpi City, Philippines on May 14, 2016, Saturday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
This FREE ADMISSION event is a venue for Bikolanos and game fowl and pigeon aficionados to meet and greet fellow sabungeros and kalapatids from different parts of the country and the world.
Boatloads of exciting entertainment and surprises will be showcased in the exhibits; an opportunity you’ll never want to miss.
Gear up as we share to you on how to visit the 1st Bicol Gamefowl & Pigeon Expo so you’ll get the best out of it.
How to Get There
There are six flights daily from Manila to Legazpi, and one flight from Cebu to Legazpi. Buses depart from Cubao and Pasay to Legazpi; travel time takes 9 to 12 hours, depending on the traffic.
(Albay Astrodome, Legazpi City, Province of Albay, Bicol Region, Philippines)
What to Expect
- The event will start at 7:00am so arrive earlier. First 300 to register will get Amtyl 500 gift pack.
- Meet and greet with the “Champions of Excellence” and the “Big 3” endorsers.
- Excellence seminar – learn from the experts.
- Raffle of game fowl, pigeons and merchandise.
- Sultada Live! (Bitawan and Kantyawan)
- Exciting entertainment and surprises.
- Special participation of Mayor Nene Aguilar and Mayor Cito Alberto.
For real-time updates, like the Facebook page of the 1st Bicol Gamefowl & Pigeon Expo.
Maghirilingan kita duman sa albay astrodome sa mayo 14!